I've got a large Macintosh collection and some Apple II hardware/software that
I need to thin out.  I'm not interested in trades at this time as I'm trying to
slim down the collection (by a lot!).  I'm located in St. Louis, MO 63109.
Prices do not include shipping.  I might be negotiable on some of the prices,
particularly if you want more than one item.

- Macintosh IIcx (several available in varying configurations) $40
- Macintosh IIci (several available in varying configurations) $40
- Macintosh IIsi (with FPU/Nubus adapter, two available) running A/UX $75
- Macintosh LC III $35
- Macintosh LC $30
- Macintosh II $100
- Macintosh Color Classic with small chip/crack in case $95
- Macintosh PowerMac G3 desktop (untested) $35
- Macintosh Quadra 650 $75
- Macintosh Quadra 950 (some minor case damage as common with these big 950s)
$125
- Macintosh SE (untested) $20
- Macintosh Plus (was a 512kE untested) $20
- Macintosh SE/30 with older ethernet adapter (screen does not turn on you can
hear HD and fans starting) $25
- Macintosh PowerMac 7100 (untested) $35
- Macintosh PowerMac 7200 (untested) $35
- Macintosh Performa 600 (untested) $35
- Macintosh 128k/512k/Plus Keyboard (one beige, one platinum both with numeric
pad) $45/each
- Various Macintosh keyboards $15 each
- Macintosh mice (teardrop) $5 each
- Apple External Hard Drive (SCSI Lacie style Apple-branded case with 4GB HD)
$90
- NEC External CD-ROM drive (believe to be a 6x Multispin model) $20
- Several Apple branded monitors (12" High Resolution RGB, and the like) $25
each
- Huge collection of software and clipart from early 90's (fills several gallon
sized ziploc bags) $40
- Adobe Photoshop 3.0 on HD Floppy (2 sets) $35 each
- Adobe Photoshop 4.0 on CD - $35
- Adobe Photoshop 2.0 with 2.5 update $50
- Quadra 800 Motherboard w/96MB RAM (pretty much brand new) $90

Apple II Specific:
- Apple IIgs without power supply (working condition otherwise) - $40
- Apple 3.5" Drive in original box (2 of these) - $55 each
- Apple 3.5" Drive - $35 each
- Apple 5.25" Drive - $35 each
- Apple IIgs RGB Monitor - $40 each
- Box full of 5.25" disks with games, blanks, random software $30
- Box full of MECC educational titles $50

Cheers,
Jesse Rehmer

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.