I am selling an Apple 2TB Time Capsule. This is the fourth generation, model
A1409, providing 802.11n - which means it supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
With a 2TB hard drive, it is great for providing automatic backup for a
small family of Macs and/or laptops. That is how we used it, until I added
4TB drives to my main computer. We used this to provide wireless access for
three computers and three iPads, typically several at the same time and we
had flawless performance.

In case you don¹t know, Time Capsule is a single unit that has all the
wireless capabilities of an Airport Extreme Base Station, combined with an
internal hard drive for wired, or wireless, automatic back-ups, using Time
Machine. I love the simplicity of this solution, and it worked well for us.

It features: One 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Wide Area Network (WAN)
port for connecting a DSL or cable modem, or for connecting to an existing
Ethernet network (with internet access). Three 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit
Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) ports for connecting Ethernet devices,
such as printers or computers, or for connecting to an existing Ethernet
network. One USB port for connecting a compatible USB printer, hard drive,
or hub for connecting several devices

I have written zeros to the hard drive, to securely clear our data, and
performed a factory default restore, so it is as new. Firmware is current,
at 7.6.4. It¹s plug-and-play ready to be configured for your needs. Manual
can be found here:
http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1575/en_US/time_capsule_4th_gen
_setup.pdf

This will ship in the foam padded original box, and shipping is on me, in
the continental US.

I prefer USPS money orders, but accept PayPal, too. I pack well and ship
quickly.

Mark Winchester
Nampa, ID 83686

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.