This is a black Apple iPhone 4S 16gb that has been officially unlocked by AT&T
and should be usable on any major cellular network (I've personally tried it on
AT&T and T-Mobile). The phone looks and works great, although it does have some
minor signs of wear. It has been in a screen protector and case/bumper for most
of its life, so there are no major dents, scratches, or cracks, just some minor
scuffing around the edges. There is a small scratch on the original camera
lens, which is sometimes noticeable in pictures with harsh lighting, but a
transparent replacement back is included which has a perfect camera lens.

The only real issue with the phone at the moment is that the power button is a
bit stiff (very common with the 4/4S). It still works, it just takes some extra
force. Many cell phone shops will repair it for $20-40, and if you are handy
with a screwdriver the part that needs to be replaced costs under $10. I was
using the phone normally for about 3 months after the problem started, so it's
really not that big a deal if you drop the lock time down to the minimum (the
home button, volume buttons, and mute switch all work perfectly).

The phone is running iOS 6.1.3 and has been completely wiped and restored to
factory settings. It will run the latest version of iOS 7 and soon iOS 8 with
no problems, I just kept it at iOS 6 because I preferred the look and feel.
Also, iOS 6 is supposedly the last version to sync with older PowerPC Macs.

Also included with the phone are a large number of extra accessories:

original box with all documentation, power brick, and unused Apple earphones
(original USB cable not included because it no longer works)

Four iPhone USB cables (all third-party, tested to work with iOS 7 via an iPad
3)

USB car cigarette lighter adapter

two unused screen protectors along with a screen protector application device

combination capacitive stylus/ballpoint pen as well as a standalone stylus

LifeProof case in fair condition with signs of wear, but still seals and
protects the phone well (missing the headphone plug, so not 100% waterproof)

OtterBox Defender Realtree case in fair condition with signs of wear

six generic iPhone bumpers (two black, two translucent turquoise, one white,
and one red)

one dark red translucent rubber case with some pieces missing from one corner
and one blue plastic case with built-in stand for watching movies.

external backup battery (adds roughly 50% to the iPhone's battery life)

transparent glass replacement back with instructions, screwdriver, and spare
screws (the original back has a scratch on the camera lens, so the phone will
take better pictures with this replacement back installed, or if you prefer you
can probably transfer the good lens to the original back)

Griffin RoadTrip FM transmitter with built-in stand and charger. Barely used,
comes with the original box and all paperwork.

MyVu Solo Plus video glasses with iPhone/iPod adapter. These allow you to watch
movies and other videos on the internal LCD screens. These work with any device
that uses standard RCA (red/white/yellow) video cables, along with any iPod,
iPod touch, iPod Nano, iPhone, or iPad that uses an original dock connector. In
original boxes with all paperwork.

Hasbro My3D virtual reality adapter. Allows you to watch videos and play
certain iOS games in 3D (similar to the way a ViewMaster works). Compatible
with most iPod Touch and iPhone models that use the original dock connector. In
original box with all paperwork and adapters.

Iomega Pics2Go film/slide/photo scanner. Uses the iPhone 4S's 8 megapixel
camera to scan slides, negatives, and 4:6 prints. Barely used in original box
with all paperwork and adapters.

Appgear Alien Jailbreak augmented reality game, unused in original box.

I'm hoping to get $250 shipped (in the continental US) for everything, but I'm
open to any reasonable offers. I no longer have any way to use the accessories,
so everything is sold as a lot, I don't want to split it up. I only accept
PayPal, unless you are able to meet in person in Houston, in which case I'd
drop my price to $225 or best offer and accept cash. If you have any questions
or want more information, please let me know. I also have tons of pictures I
can send.

Steven Fowler
eBay ID: Obi1kenobi1 (100% positive)
Houston, TX 77083

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.