As a photographer, I¹ve needed quick backups. That said, the tech has ben
changing quickly, and I have a few items to find good homes for. My prices
include shipping in the continental US. All are in near new to new cosmetic
condition and will be carefully packed, as people that have bought from me
know.

1 TB Western Digital My Passport Ultra (black), with USB 3.0 cable - $35
This unit has had the many hour block check with Drive Genius, with zero bad
blocks.
Bus-powered.

1 TB G-Technology G-Drive mobile with Thunderbolt (and USB 3.0), with
Thunderbolt cable - $145
This unit has had the many hour block check with Drive Genius, with zero bad
blocks, and barely used.
Bus powered, but an AC adapter is available, though not from me.

CineRAID Home Edition CR-H212 USB 3.0 bus powered enclosure for two hard
drives, with cable - $25
This is quiet small and capable of four modes: JBOD, Normal, RAID 0, and
RAID 1 (set by switches).
Aluminum enclosure with plastic ends. AC adapter available, though not from
me.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro dual mini, 750GB Seagate SATA x 2, with FW800 cable -
$125
This is their top portable RAID solution. Compact and travel well, bus
powered, and AC adapter available.
Ports: 2 x FW800, FW400, USB 2.0, eSATA, DC input. Unit supports RAID 0, or
RAID 1.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro dual mini, 480GB OWC SSD x 2, with FW800 cable - $420
This is their top portable RAID solution. Compact and travel well, bus
powered, and AC adapter available.
Ports: 2 x FW800, FW400, USB 2.0, eSATA, DC input. Unit supports RAID 0, or
RAID 1.

NOTE: I have one AC cable that works with either of the Mercury Elite units.
If you want that, add $5 to the cost of the unit you are interested.

I have attempted to price these reasonably, but if you think I¹m asking too
much on something, then make what you think is a reasonable offer, but do be
fair. Also, if I don¹t see interest in the OWC units complete, I¹m willing
to break them up, selling the drives separate from the enclosures, but
that¹s extra work I¹d like to not do, if I don¹t have to, especially since
that potentially trips shipping cost.

You can check Amazon for info for the first three items, and the OWC site
for the info on the last two.

I accept PayPal, but prefer USPS money orders.

Mark Winchester
Nampa, ID 83686

With ebay/half.com since 1999 and 100% positive feedback.

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.