This is the second lot of goodies I have gathered for give-away, in the process
of downsizing and moving,

Note that unless otherwise described, all items include original software
floppy disks or CD/DVD media and manuals that I have. Because floppy disks are
prone to failure over time, and floppy disk drive can have slight variance in
alignment, I can’t guarantee that all floppy disks will work on your computer,
although I have tested the floppy disks on my computer and found them to be
readable.
VHS Tapes

 The Power of Apple Desktop Media: Publishing, Presentations & Graphic Design

 Claris FileMaker Pro 2.0  for Windows and Macintosh (in unopened shrinkwrap)

 Apple Technology Update: Mac OS 7.6, January 1997, part #102181A

Apple Software

 AppleCare Protection Plan for iBook
Unopened and unused. Granted, it is not usable with an iBook, but.…

iLife ‘04
This is the original package including all installation CDs and documentation
in original retail package. Will also include The Apple Training Serires book
on GarageBand (with the accompanying CD), which covers the verison of
GarageBand included in iLife ‘04

Mac OS X Public Beta
This is the OS X 10.0 Public Beta that includes all the documentation  and the
original CD in the folder Apple distributed the public beta in.

Mac OS X 10.0 Install package
Complete unopened retail package (stil in shrinkwrap) with Install DVD and
documentation in original folder.

Mac OS X version 10.1 Upgrade
This is the complete package that Apple distributed with the upgrade CD and
booklets in a folder.

Mac OS X Server “Rhapsody” 1999 version
#M7420Z/A
This is an NFR Promotional copy of the original OS X server that Apple released
in 1999 complete with documentation and 4 installation CDs.

Macintosh Application Environment with 20-User license
This is the original Macintosh virtualiation software for running Mac OS and
Macintosh applications on Unix workstations.

Mac X.400
In unopened shrinkwrapped package. Enables Macintoshes connected to X.400
networks to access e-Mail sysems.

AppleTalk Remote Access
This is the complete package including software and documentation in original
retail package for connecting to an AppleTalk network via a dial-up connection.

Apple Keynote
This is the original version of Keynote complete with the installation CDs and
documentation in original Apple retail package.

Apple Compact Disks Packet
This is a bundle of CDs that Apple included with some Performa computers
(probably the Performa 6400?) which includes:
Compton Multimedia Encyclopedia
Voyager Companion Mozart String Quartet in C Major
Cinderella: The Original Fairy Tale
>From Alice to Ocean
Apple Chronicle
The Apple Demo Games CD
 Apple CD-ROM Titles Sampler

Claris Pro Pack
Unopened (still in shrinkwrap) package containing a user guide and software
templates for FileMakerPro, MacWrite II, Claris Resolve, and MacDraw Pro.

iMac software install disks and documentation package
This is the package included with the first Intel iMacs and includes OS X
10.4.4 with Copyright 2006.

Third-Party Software:

Adobe Premiere v. 4.0
Demo Not For Reslae copy
Box is a little worn/mashed from storage.

Adobe Typeset: Letters, Memos & Faxes
In unopened shrinkwrapped package including type families:
ITC Berkeley Oldstyle
Glypha
Lucida Sans
And Adobe Type Manager.

Adobe SuperATM
Includes Adobe Type On Call CD-ROM. Box is a little mashed from storage.

After Hours Software Touchbase
In unopened shrinkwrapped retail package.

Aladdin Systems Stuffit Deluxe
Copyright 1996.

Attain In Control To-Do List Manager
New in unopened shrinkwrap package.

Beatware eZ-Motion
Not for Reslae original CD.

Casady & Greene Crash Barrier

CE Software Quickeys 2

In addition to the prnted documentation, this also includes The Little Quickeys
Book by Steve Roth and Dan Sellers.

Connectix RAM Doubler 2

Includes floppy disks for RAM Doubler 1.0 and 1.1 (I Don’t have a manual for
version 1.x).

Connectix Speed Doubler

Connectix Speed Doubler 8
In unopened shrinkwrap.

Inline Design PBTools
Utility software for Powerbook 1x0 series laptops.

Intuit Quicken Special Edition for Macintosh
In unopened shrinkwrap package.

KeyQuencer v. 2.0
Includes software CD and User Guide.

Lotus 1-2-3 For Macintosh

Micromat TechTool Pro v. 4
This includes all manuals and paperwork along with the original box, which is a
little flattened from storage.

Nikon View 5
Two CDs (in unopened shrinkwrap) that I will bundle together. This was a
demo/free product from MacWorld Expo, which I’ve never used.

Nisus Mail Keeper
In unopened shrinkwrapped package.

On Technologies On Location
In unopened shrinkwrapped retail package.
Offered Spotlight-like search functionality for Macintosh System 6.

Power Computing Software bundle
This is an unopened (still in shrinkwrap) bundle of CD-ROMs that were included
with Power Computing Macintosh clones. The only titles listed on the package
are :Grolier’s
U.S. Atlas v. 5.0
Wprld Atlas v. 5.0
The Animals v. 2.0

Software Ventures Microphone II
Modem telecommunications software.

Stac Stacker
Hard drive compression software

Starnine Quarterdeck Webstar

This does not include printed documentation, but does include an Adobe Acrobat
Reader 2.0 floppy disk (presumably for electronic documentation). Version
number is not listed, but Copyright is 1995-1996.

SuperMac DiskFit

Symantec Antivirus for Macintosh v. 4.5

Working Software Last Resort
Keyboard capture/logger utility.

 All items are available for pick-up or cost of shipping from Muncie, IN 47303.
I would appreciate a few dollars extra for packaging, etc. but this is optional.

—Tim Allison

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.