I know I'm late to respond but my step father's computer just died. Did you
ever sell this MB?

Thanks,
Michael

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 8:23:53 AM UTC-7, Christian Sagardia
wrote:

> (Price lowered to $300 PLUS actual shipping. Looking for a quick sale
> before I leave for holiday travels)
>
> Hi Swappers,
>
> I’m selling off my 11” MacBook Air, Early 2011 edition. I’ve been using
> this as a travel machine for a few months, but find myself reaching for my
> iPad or 15” RMBP more. It’s time to consolidate.
>
> The MacBook Air is in good condition with one noticeable flaw: there is a
> thin line running down the LCD, shown in the photos linked below. The line
> is about three pixels thick and is most visible on very dark backgrounds.
> I’ve been using it like this for several months and it hasn’t bothered me.
> There is also a small dent on the lid and case, most likely a drop that the
> side absorbed. I am not the original owner, and I bought it in its current
> condition.
>
> I've uploaded lots of pictures of the MBA here: https://imgur.com/a/R20U4
>
> I’ve tested all the hardware and everything passes 100%. I can attest to
> everything working as I’ve been using it as one of my primary computers for
> quite some time. So I’d consider these issues cosmetic in nature and not
> affecting functionality at all.
>
> My model was the highest-end “configure-to-order (CTO)” available, with
> the 1.8 GHz i7 and 256 GB SSD available through CTO options.
>
> Full specs are:
> 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 processor (dual-core, quad thread)
> 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 memory
> Intel HD Graphics 3000, 384 MB VRAM
> USB 2 (2x), Thunderbolt, Audio, and MagSafe 1.
> 11” display w/ 1366x786 resolution
> 256 GB solid-state drive (SSD) w/ clean install of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
> Includes 45W MagSafe charger
> Battery is at 90% capacity, according to coconutBattery (223 load cycles)
>

> I’m seeing MBAs with this configuration go for $600+ on eBay. Considering
> the cosmetic issues, I’m pricing mine at $300 PLUS actual shipping in
> CONUS. I’ll also include an Incase neoprene sleeve that I’ve been using to
> transport the MBA. Everything comes from a non-smoking but cat-friendly
> home.
>

> Christian Sagardia
> Dayton OH 45458

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.