Everything is working unless otherwise noted. Most everything has original
keyboards, mice, cables, and original Apple media. All is free if you
pickup in the Seattle area. Shipping can be arranged if you do all of the
work/fees but I can't imagine anything here is worth that.

*1. Power Mac G4, Quicksilver - M8360LL/A - PowerMac3,5
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=PowerMac3,5> -
M8493
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=M8493> - 1896
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=1896>*
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_867_qs.html

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/fSZrxkuFAq8iTJRq9

867MHz, 1GB RAM, 75GB HD, CD/DVD, 2nd display card

*2. Power Mac G4, M7627LL/A - PowerMac3,4
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=PowerMac3,4> -
M5183
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=M5183> - 1862
<http://www.everymac.com/ultimate-mac-lookup/?search_keywords=1862>*

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_466.html

Photos:

https://goo.gl/photos/KnLSSozm7kPBd5vc9

https://goo.gl/photos/voGEvXH1vpkxnRMr6

466MHz, 896MB RAM, 130GB HD, CD

*3. Power Mac G3, *

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g3/specs/powermac_g3_300_bl.html

Photos:

https://goo.gl/photos/pV9xzHK9cgvYreY3A

300MHz, 384MB RAM, 6GB HD, 100MB Zip Drive

*4. Apple Power Macintosh 8100/80*
M1688

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac/specs/powermac_8100_80.html
Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/efe8AGG3qJVqzU9H7

See everymac for specs. 100MB Zip Drive.

*5. Apple iMac G3/233 Original - Bondi*
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac_ab.html

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/zYJtDAeg2x1UFvJCA

See everymac for specs.

*6. Apple iMac G3/333 (Lime Green)*
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac_333.html

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/5TsWvcZvAbxTwgSM9

33MHz, 96MB RAM, 6GB HD

See everymac for detailed specs.

*7. Apple StyleWriter II Printer*
M2003

http://shrineofapple.com/blog/2011/07/25/stylewriterii/

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/o7xKqfSRxuBDhD3g7
https://goo.gl/photos/vyR1sbtsk1zCq1yaA

I don't know if this printer still works. Physically, it looks fine. Free
for pickup in the Seattle, Space Needle area. I have many different types
of cables. I may have something that works with this printer should you
need it.

*8. PowerBook G4 ?*
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powerbook_g4/index-powerbook-g4.html

New keyboard replacement. Unsure precisely which PowerBook G4 it is.
Overall, it is in good physical condition. Power block included. I have not
powered this on. I was told by the previous owner that the battery (on the
motherboard?) was faulty. No guarantees.

Free for pickup in the Seattle, Space Needle area.

*9. Lot of Mac Classics*

I have several Classic SE, one Classic Color, Performa, LC. Some are
working and some are not. If you are interested in these, let me know, and
I'll dig them out and give you the best answers I can. Free for pickup in
the Seattle area.

*10. Log of Apple CRT displays*

I have several working Apple CRT displays. Several sizes, 21? 17?, 15, etc.
Free for pickup in the Seattle area.

Charlie Wilson
Seattle, Washington, 98109
Ebay: wilsonit  (Not many ratings but 100% positive as a buyer)

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.