Hi Swappers,

I'm parting out a couple Sawtooth G4 towers and have most of two machines
available. Parts include the following:

* 450Mhz CPU
* 400Mhz CPU
* Nvidia G-Force 2 MX video card
* 2 modems

$5 ea shipped in the continental US

* 2 DVD-ROM drives (Matsushita - one with headphone jack & volume on front,
one without)
* 1 Zip100 internal drive
* CPU heatsink & clips

$5 ea. + shipping (will keep it reasonable)

I have two complete cases I will ship or part out - handles, drive sleds,
CD/zip bracket, bezels, button board, fan assembly, etc. - let me know what
you need. Let's say $5 OBO on any of those components listed, plus some
shipping for larger items like PS or CD caddy.

The motherboards on both of these machines seem to have issues - one will
post but not boot (hangs on a grey screen) and the other is fine once it's
running but will not power on & off correctly - have to pull the power cord
or motherboard power connector, depending on how it feels. USB port 2 on
both boards appears to be dead. I plan to recycle them unless someone wants
them for cost of shipping.

I also have a Quicksilver case with PS, motherboard, and CPU that does not
boot. I will sell all or part out. $5 + shipping for any or all components.

Everything available for local pickup, will consider offers, and will
discount if you want more than one item. I can email photos of anything
listed on request. I'd love to see any of this get re-used rather than
scrapped or recycled! I take PayPal.

Thanks!

Nate Hasbrouck
Cumberland, ME 04021
eBay: thetruemainestickman

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.