Hi Swappers,

I've got a 15" MacBook Pro, Mid-2012 era. I've done a couple of upgrades to
the machine, and it'll be able to run the upcoming release of macOS Sierra
10.12 (formerly OS X), coming out this Fall.

Upgrades:
* Optical drive replaced with an OWC Data Doubler
* 240 GB Crucial M500 solid-state drive in said Data Doubler
* 1 TB, 5400 2.5" hard disk drive in the main drive bay
* maxed memory at 16 GB (Crucial DDR3L low-power 1600 MHz memory, 2x 8GB
sticks)

Full Specs:
* 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core CPU (Ivy Bridge, Intel 3rd Gen)
* 16 GB memory, as mentioned above
* Two drives, the 240 GB SSD and the 1 TB HDD
* NVIDIA 650M graphics & Intel HD4000 graphics (switchable)
* 1440x900 resolution, 15.4" display
* Bluetooth 4, Airport Extreme 802.11n, USB 3.0, iSight webcam
* Battery has about a 94% capacity remaining, as checked with coconutBattery
* Comes with 85W MagSafe charger

Everything is in excellent cosmetic condition. The bottom plate has some
small scratches on it, but that's pretty normal for most laptops. The
screen is bright and free of marks or scratches. Drives will be wiped & the
240 GB SSD will have a fresh install of OS X 10.11 El Capitan. I don't have
the original SuperDrive, as I don't really use DVDs any more and I use a
USB DVD burner for the rare occasion that I need to read a DVD.

$800 shipped in CONUS, PayPal preferred.

Christian Sagardia
Dayton OH 45458

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.