Hi Swappers,

I have an iMac desktop, aluminum, with a 21.5" display, Mid 2011 era. It's
in overall great condition with some light wear and tear, all hardware
tested and working 100%. Has some tape/label residue on the top edge, and a
light wear mark on the rear. Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/CveH3

The original drive was pulled and upgraded to a 2 TB, 7200 RPM hard drive
with an OWC-brand temperature sensor cable for proper fan operation (passes
Apple AHT with no errors). Read more about it
here: https://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/DIDIMACHDD11/ . I've used these
sensor cables multiple times and they're 100% effective and rock solid.

Memory was upgraded to 8 GB (2x 4 GB sticks, can max out at 16 GB DDR3
10600 memory).

Other specs are:
* Intel Core i5 quad-core CPU, 2.7 GHz
* 1920x1080 resolution, 21.5" glossy display
* AMD 6770 graphics card with 512 MB VRAM
* SuperDrive, Bluetooth, Wifi, FaceTime camera

Comes with Macally USB keyboard, VicTsing wireless mouse, and power cable.

Looking to get $500 plus cost of shipping in CONUS. Let me know your zip
code and I can give an accurate shipping quote. Will ship in a specialized
iMac shipping container with custom foam inserts for maximum protection.
PayPal preferred.

Christian Sagardia
Dayton OH 45458
eBay ID: fg_designs
LEM Swap Member Since 2011

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.