I’m buying a house and moving in the next few weeks so I’m looking to thin the
herd before I do so.  The following items are available for shipping or pickup
from St. Louis, MO 63109.  I’m more than happy to respond with photos if
requested.

Macbook Unibody 13” Late 2008 model – 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo/4GB RAM/250GB HD – work
great and screen is in great condition, needs a new battery, and has a few
dings, comes with power adapter - $200

Macintosh Plus computer in original box with all original accessories, manuals,
disks and paperwork most in shrinkwrap – computer has 4MB of RAM and a Lapis
video card (only useful with a Lapis display) and is in working condition this
is a great collector’s item - $300

Macintosh Color Classic – just the computer in working condition - $200

Quadra 950 running A/UX – I don’t want to ship this computer as the case was
slightly damaged when originally shipped to me and it will cost a fortune but
will do so for a willing buyer.  Has caddy loading CD-ROM that is untested but
otherwise components are in working order and the computer dual boots 7.6.1 and
A/UX 3 - $150

Apple IIgs ROM 01 Computer only – case in very good cosmetic condition - $100

Apple IIe card Y-Cable - $40

Apple IIe Card – new in box with cable, manuals, software, etc. - $165

Apple II High Speed SCSI Card - $175

Macintosh 128k/512k/Plus keyboards – two beige, one platinum, all with numeric
pad includes a cable - $35 each

AirPort Extreme 3rd Generation with power adapter - $20

Apple IIe Enhanced with SuperSerial Card and DuoDisk drive with controller -
$100

Apple Color Monitor IIe - $25

Apple Monochrome Monitor (for Apple II) with original box - $35

Cheers,

Jesse Rehmer

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.