Greetings all.
My wife has determined that she wants to sell her Mac Mini system and aim
for a new MacBook Pro to replace it with.
Hence the whole system, including all peripherals, is available.
What is remarkable about this is the condition, which is truly like new.
All the components (save for the speaker set) have their OEM boxes and
components available, all were lightly used (hardly touched towards the end
of service) in a smoke-free environment.

I have posted a comparable "For Sale" ad in our region's Craigslist. If you
wish, proceed to the below web link to see a handful of photos taken to
compliment the advertising:

https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/sys/6686757265.html

For your convenience here is a recap of the details:

For sale is a complete *Mac Mini* *i5 2.5 GHz* system including keyboard,
mouse, optical drive, HD monitor and stereo speakers, all so well taken
care of they are "like-new".

The Mac Mini is a late 2012, Model A1347, Part MD387LL/A - it has an Intel
Dual Core i5 CPU @ 2.5 GHz, 4 Gb RAM, 500 Gb hard drive, 4 USB, HDMI,
Thunderbolt, FW800, SD slot, Ethernet, and audio I/O. Here is a link to the
exact specifications:

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_mini/specs/mac-mini-core-i5-2.5-late-2012-specs.html

This unit has been used lightly in a smoke-free environment. All OEM
components, including box, are included.
Also included with this Mac Mini are the following:
• an Apple BT-wireless keyboard (MB167LL/A)
• an Apple "Mighty Mouse" BT-wireless mouse
• an LG specified-Mac-compatible SuperMulti "Blade" USB DVD/RW optical drive
• a pair of Cyber Acoustics line-driven powered stereo speakers
AND
• a Viewsonic 23" HD full widescreen LED-backlit LCD flat panel monitor
with HDMI connection

Shipping will be fairly easy, since almost everything is in an OEM retail
box. I will ship in two boxes, one holding the Mini, k-board, mouse,
Optical, and speakers, and the other box consisting of the monitor itself,
in its OEM box (likely wrapped to retain the box's condition.

Mac Mini has been wiped clean and restored to its OEM condition with
"Yosemite" installed. If preferred, I can replace the Mighty Mouse with a
Magic Mouse (not in an OEM box) at no additional cost.

I would prefer to sell all at once, but if it doesn't, I will likely remove
the monitor to sell separately.
In review, asking $450.00 plus actual shipping costs. If price too high,
offer me a reasonable alternative.

Shipping from Fort Wayne, IN 46807

Thank you for reading!
Best regards,
Dana Collins - Fort Wayne, IN 46807

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.