Hi Swappers,

Just upgraded to an iPhone X so I am parting ways with my trusty iPhone SE. It
has been kept in a case for its whole life and is in perfect physical
condition, with no scratches or dents. There is a brand new tempered glass
screen protector installed. The phone will ship in its original box with
charger and USB cable. Currently I have it in a red leather case that has some
wear on it, but unlike the brown leather cases the wear doesn’t look very good
on the red one (the leather turns black around the corners). I also have a Pad
& Quill Bella Fino wallet case that has some wear and is missing the adhesive
to stick the phone to it. I think you can still buy the adhesive sheets from
Pad & Quill for like $5. Pictures of everything are of course available upon
request.

The phone itself is a 64 GB Gold iPhone SE that was purchased unlocked directly
from Apple on launch day. The battery is no longer supporting “Peak Performance
Capability” but you can easily get the battery replaced from Apple for $29. I
haven’t found battery life to be too much of an issue—the phone still lasts me
a full day—but you should know that the battery isn’t 100% perfect.

How about $180 shipped CONUS for the phone alone, or $200 shipped with both of
the cases? PayPal preferred.

Isaac Smith
Cincinnati, OH 45220
isaacjsm...@me.com

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.