Hi,

For sale is an Early 2007 Macbook Pro, with glossy display, 2.6 GHz BTO
option, 4 GB RAM, and 200 GB hard disk.

I've completely rebuilt it, cleaning out the fans and heatsink of dust and
grime, applying new thermal paste, replacing broken/missing components, and
stress testing to make sure everything's performing properly. So far as I
can tell, there are no GPU issues (*knocks on wood-like surface* :) ), and
the machine is solid and working as it should.

It will come with the latest OS X that it will run (El Capitan), an AC
adapter, and a used, but functional battery.

Price is $100 shipped CONUS or best offer (I will consider international
shipping, but for extra cost).

Thank you!

Cee Craig
Lafayette, CA 94549

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.