Greetings Swappers!

Kind of a long shot, but I'd rather try here than go immediately to eBay.
I'm looking for a "better" video card for a Quicksilver G4, that supports
dual displays in extended mode rather than just mirrored mode, and is
supported under OS 9.  The current factory card (GeForce2) only supports
mirroring.

I know the GeForce4 MX in my old MDD supported this functionality, but I'm
not certain on other cards so I'll have to take your word for it.  My big
requirements are:
- an actual Mac compatible card, not a flashed PC card, that will do 3D
acceleration under OS 9
- an ADC port; now that I have an ADC display I intend to use it until it
dies
Otherwise I'm flexible on the amount of VRAM or the secondary connection
type.  The system will be used primarily for old OS 9 games, the most
demanding of which I own is Exile, so literally any card that supports dual
displays will work.

Shipping is to Clive, IA 50325, and I can pay money via your method of
choice or line up a trade if I have something you want/need.  I can also do
a pickup if you're near the DSM metro area, or near/along my routes to
Minneapolis, Chicago, or Grand Rapids as I make regular trips to all three
places.

Best,

Mike Boyd
mike.boy...@gmail.com
Clive IA, 50325

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.