Repost with price drop and additional options/configurations.

This is a Late 2007 white MacBook with a 2.0ghz Core 2 Duo. This computer
has 2GB of RAM, a 120GB SSD, and a Combo Drive. It works great and is in
good overall cosmetic condition for this model, with the expected chipping
on the palm rest, light scratches on the exterior plastic, and some minor
discoloration from age but no major damage. The battery is in good
condition, with only 88 cycles and 81% capacity remaining according to
Coconut Battery. Per list rules it will have a fresh install of OS X 10.5
Leopard, since that is what it was originally sold with (it can officially
run Lion but I don’t know if it’s possible to get it to run newer
versions). This computer does not come with a charger, it uses the original
MagSafe (not MagSafe 2).

I’m asking $90 or best offer shipped in the continental USA, or I can
return it to stock specs (80GB hard drive and 1GB of RAM) for $70 shipped,
or if you have your own RAM and drive I could sell it without those parts
for $65 shipped. If you don’t have a charger I can include one for an extra
$20, it is an original Apple model with some wear but it works and there’s
no fraying.

I would also consider a trade, let me know what you have. I only accept
PayPal unless you can meet in the Houston area in which case I would take
cash and drop the price by $10. If you have any questions or want to see
pictures please feel free to ask.

Steven Fowler
Houston, TX 77083