We recently cleared out an office of a government contractor that did some high
level stuff. Due to this, they removed all removable storage from these. So no
hard drives/ssds and if the ram was removable they removed it. All items that
were removed were removed properly, they didn’t just rip things out. There are
no screws/pins (or whatever keeps them in place when installed) for the
HDs/SSDs, but the cables all look good.

I did not get any power supplies for them, but I tested each as described. I
did grab 4gb (2x2gb) to test the older units with which was removed after
testing. Utility screen is the internal startup that allows restoring from a
Time Machine back up, run Hard Disk Utility, Install the OS, etc. I did not
test the battery state.

All are in very good cosmetic condition with only minor scuffs except as noted.
All specs are off of the the serial number through everymac.com since I did not
get to having an OS installed. Any unit that had a BTO option is listed with
the stock specks. All are missing a few case screws.

Mid 2014 15” 2.2 i7 Retina 16GB no disk Serial C02N9A05G3QC A1398 Powers up to
utility screen.  $400

 Mid 2014 15” 2.2 i7 Retina 16GB no disk Serial C02NM1RHG3QN A1398 Does not
appear to power up. Has “Screen X” written on case in sharpie, so I am guessing
something wrong with it. Small crease on bottom like something hit it.
Otherwise case, keyboard and all other externals look good if you can get the
sharpie off.  $125

Early 2011 15” 2.0 i7 no ram or disk. Will boot to utility screen. Serial
C02FRCAGDF8V  $125

Late 2011 15” 2.4 i7 no ram or disk  Will boot to utility screen. Serial
C02GR01UDV7P  $150

2012 Retina 15” 2.6 i7 8GB no disk. Fans turn on but no chime and blank screen.
Missing 2 feet. Serial C02J4561DKQS  $100.00

Late 2011 15” 2.4 i7 no ram or disk.  Did not chime or boot. Serial
C02GR01SDV7P $90

Pictures are available. Open to offers on any or all. Price does not include
shipping from 20877. Pick up is fine in Gaithersburg, MD. Can ship usps or ups,
Maximum usps shipping is $19.95 large flat rate.

Len Gerstel
Gaithersburg, MD 20877