My beige G3 desktop machine is long gone, but I have a few last parts that
someone might want. These are the plastic parts as follows:

> The large sized plastic sled that I think held the CD player. I have 2 of
these.
> The smaller sized plastic sled that attached to the hard drive. (1)
> The security bar that you can screw in to prevent someone from opening
the machine. (1)
> The plastic foot thingy that swings out and props up the machine when you
have it open to do work. (1)

I'll send these off as a set; the P.O. said it would cost about $5.66 to
send in the U.S, and Paypal will take a cut, so how about $6.25 shipped.

Otis Bolmont
San Diego, CA.
92014