Hi, all.

I have a couple of laptops for sale.  Here are specifics:

Laptop #1
- Mid 2009 Macbook 13", Model A1181
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 120GB OWC Mercury Elite SSD
- CPU, RAM, display, keyboard, and trackpad all in good shape
- Display is bright and clear
- Case has some wear and tear but is in overall decent shape
- Will come with a fresh install of Mac OS X
- Asking $50 shipped

Laptop #2
- Early 2008 MacBook Pro 15", Model A1260
- CPU, RAM, case, display, keyboard, and trackpad all in good shape
- Needs a new drive (not a difficult job, as seen on iFixit)
- No charger
- Asking $75 shipped

For the laptops, I have a single power supply, and will include it with
laptop sale for $5 to the first person who completes the transaction.

Pictures of anything available upon request.

I ship via USPS or FedEx, and I reserve the right to sell to the first
person who can complete the transaction.

Thanks for looking.

Daniel L'Hommedieu
Cary NC 27518