Hi Swappers,

I have a 27” iMac with a 5K Retina Display, Mid 2015 era, up for sale. This
was a project of mine and I’ve upgraded it over the course of the last two
years. This is a Mid-2015 model, an education-only SKU that was a rebranded
Late 2014.

I’ve upgraded the i5 quad CPU to an i7 quad (4690K) and installed a 500GB
PCI-e SSD while I was rooting around inside. I also replaced the dying
stock 1TB hard drive with a 1TB 2.5” SSD. So this machine has dual SSDs,
with the 500GB PCI-e drive as the boot drive.

Memory has been maxed out to 32GB as well. Graphics are the stock R9 M290
(can’t upgrade that). Will come running with a fresh install of macOS
11.6.1 Big Sur. This machine isn’t natively supported by Monterey, but you
can use Open Core System Patcher to get Monterey on it. The 5K iMacs gained
full OCSP support recently.

Overall, it’s in great shape, has some light wear on the rear, all hardware
is working well. I’ve been running it in this upgraded condition for about
a year now and haven’t had any issues.

I'm including a Sabrent USB hub that is designed to clip under the chin of
the iMac along with the associated power supply, more info here:
https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-4-Port-iMac-Unibody-HB-IMCU/dp/B01AA6MC7M

Will come with a Logitech M515 wireless mouse, Magic Keyboard 2, and power
cable. Looking for $900 all-in shipped in CONUS. Will come shipped in a
specialized iMac shipping box with fitted packaging/padding. PayPal
preferred.

Christian Sagardia

Springboro OH 45066

eBay ID: fg_designs