Call for Peace Vigils at 16th and J are scheduled for Monday -Friday this
week from 12 -1pm and 4-6pm at 16th and J Streets.  We are calling for an end
to the bombing of Afghanistan which is killing innocent civilians.
We continue to call for a non-violent response to the events of September 11
which includes not only dealing with the apprehension and trial of those
responsible through established legal channels but also a call to look at
the causes of this attack in the violence perpetrated by U.S. foreign and
military policies.
For more information, call Sacramento-Yolo Peace Action 916 448-7157,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bring your friends, family and colleagues to hear Richard Becker address
"What does U.S. foreign policy have to do with terrorism" Tuesday,
October 9, 7pm, Hart Center 915 27th St.