A. Wosni wrote:

"Obviously there's a misunderstanding. I was not criticozing Nestor
bacause he hailed Galtieri's 'antiimperialism'. In fact in the
struggle between the bourgeois antiimperialism of an oppressed nation
against imperialism me and "my friends belonging to the Trotzkyist
ranks" support the oppressed, i.e. in a way that is for lack of a
better word traditionally calles 'militarily'. We do this even in the
case of such a brutal dictatorship as the Iraqi one."

A.Wosni is not stating the case as it actually was. It is not a
matter of the "bourgeois antiimperialism of an oppressed nation"
against "imperialism". It is an imperialist power, occupying land of
a semi-colonial country, struggling against that semi-colonial
country as a whole. This is all that matters from the point of view
of the global scenario. Of course, we can also add that reactionary
(not necessarily "bourgeois", Galtieri was not exactly a "bourgeois"
military leader) leadership will bring about defeat rather than
victory for the semicolonial country. But would it be too much to ask
our cdes. in the metropolis to help us by stressing the reactionary
role of their own bourgeoisies while leaving it to us to struggle
against our own reactionaries _in the midst of the objectivelly
progressive national war_?

A.Wosni goes on:

"What I was criticising is that Victor didn't even mention his (maybe
secondary) role in the repression of the working class the importance
of which he however stresses in his answer below. This is giving
political support to a bougeois enemy of the working class, and this
is something I can not accept. The fact that Galtieri may be treated
unfair by the imperialists who ignore the crimes of others much
more guilty than he was does not make his crimes against the workers
much smaller, doesn't it?"

The same people who were tear gassed in May Square on March 30th (me
among them) were supporting Galtieri in May Square on April 2nd (me
among them).

Politics is always a concrete thing. General Ovando Candia, who
nationalized the Bolivian oil company, had been the main leader of
the campaign that ended up with the murder of Ernesto Guevara.
History in Latin America is very complex. What one must not lose is
the red thread, the national question.

It is not a matter of "unfair treatment" of Galtieri by the
imperialists. It is a matter of sending the Argentineans the
following message: "Never rise your head against us again. If we did
what we did with such a rogue as Galtieri, can you imagine what we
have in our vaults for you?".

This is why we don't need to recall Galtieri's crimes, which we know
very well. But we need to recall imperialist perversion, which is
seldom revealed.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky

"Aquel que no está orgulloso de su origen no valdrá nunca
nada porque empieza por depreciarse a sí mismo".
Pedro Albizu Campos, compatriota puertorriqueño de todos
los latinoamericanos.