I would like to make clear that the posting of this and other pieces about
Galtieri isa not aimed at attacking the esteemed Nestor, but at providing a
basis fpor a discussion of the issues in question, a discussion to which Nestor
can certainly make valuable contibutions. I would also like to seize the
opportunity to point to the fact that the political tendency I adhere to (the
COFI with the LRP-USA at the center was among the small numbers of leftwing
groups in the USA to support Argentine during the Malvinas war.
A. Holberg

                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx