Just like to mention word on the brutality of the police-especially those on
horseback: insanely vicious.  If anyone was near 52nd and 3rd then you know
what I am talking about-lines of policeman on horseback just rushing crowds
of people without warning.  Most of the demonstrators never made it to the
rally point as those streets were being blocked by police...and for them,
that was the whole point.  I can't even begin to describe how many people
were there-only from the reports from other organizations and activists...

here are photos of the feb15 NYC demonstrations
http://f15.nycimc.org/gallery/

Joshua

"In the world through which I travel, I am endlessly creating
myself." -Frantz Fanon