Thanks again to Bob Everton. I've set my homepage to Al Jazeera. I suggest
the same, CNN is actually getting worse.

Macdonald
 ---
http://www.aljazeerah.info

Um Qasr and Zubair, Iraqi border towns, resisting the US-UK invasion, a
third US helicopter downed killing 12 Americans and 4 British

Abu Dhabi TV, MBC TV, 3/21/03
Contrary to earlier reports, the Iraqi border towns of Um Qasr and Zubair
are resisting the US-UK invasion. Iraqi defenders of the two towns have not
surrendered as invaders expected. They have continued fighting the invaders
to prevent them from entering the towns.

An Iraqi official statement confirmed downing a US helicopter with soldiers
in it, in southern Iraq. The statement also mentioned that Baghdad was hit
with 72 missiles, resulting in wounding 37 people. The first attack resulted
in killing four and injuring sixteen Iraqis.

The US confirmed what Iraqi statements mentioned earlier about downing a
third helicopter, killing 12 American and 4 British soldiers. The helicopter
was CH-46 See Night and was downed/crashed in northern Kuwait.
(aljazeera.net, 3/21/03).

In the contradiction lies the hope.
                                     --Bertholt Brecht