En relación a [L-I] DHKC response to Holberg and Jones,
el 4 Sep 00, a las 1:01, dhkc dijo:

In their postings, both A. Holberg and Owen Jones make a number of
statements. Since it provides an opportunity to expound DHKP-C views,
here is our response to them.
Both of them deny that Turkey is fascist. There is the MHP
(Nationalist Movement Party). This party is a member of the current
governing coalition in Turkey. Would it help if we mentioned that the

There is at least another member of this list who is Turkish, but she
is currently off the air. As a moderator, I am convinced that a
debate between the DHKC comrades, Mine Aysen Doyran, Johannes and
Anton will bring about the most interesting results for all of us.
There are no unimportant countries or peoples, and everyone's steps
ahead in our struggle are worthy, but Turkey is obviously placed in a
highly explosive area, and its social and political peculiarities
have been little debated here. So that as moderator I look forward to
the debate between these four list members.

Néstor Gorojovsky
Co-moderador
Lista Leninist-International