Not so long ago Stephen Phillion was especially vociferous in denouncing
DHKC output as "spam".
Recent events would suggest that his attitude was motivated by something
more than solicitude for good Internet practices.
For our part, we say what we believe, however unpopular it might be. We do
not conceal what we think in a foreign language - indeed, we do our best to
translate our movement's statements and beliefs into the most widely
accessible language in the world, English. We will continue to do so. We owe
it to our Party and Front, our martyrs and our ideology.

DHKC London Information Bureau