- - - - - - - - - - - -

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The list seems to have no direction at all
>  and there is a good deal of hopeless sectarianism and idiotic flaming.
This
> has got to stop.

Question: By juxtaposing these two sentences from Mark, written within
minutes of each other, am I proving my own centrist sectarianism and cheap
point scoring? Which is going to then set off another round of short
egotisitic quips. Whoever invented Marxist E-lists? Probably the God of Sect
from Pebo-land.
SM