Why does everybody on this list have to read this bullshit?

AD

At 11:49 AM 1/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>We have exposed your real motives as an anti-Communist, petty-bourgeois
dilettante who sucks the cockroaches off the arses of the capitalist dog to
exceed far-right expectations.

>from Random Sectarian Insult Generator:
>
>http://qualiall.homestead.com/files/adhom.html
>
>-30-
>
>Your incompetence is hardly anything but your tendency to be a Clinton
loving, capitalist-roader who licks the toilet bowls of the bourgeoisie
goat so that you may endeavor to be a wretched pro-imperialist, ACLU loving
liberal ultra-rightist rat such that you may continue to be a Clinton
administration adoring, opportunist ultra-leftist pig for 100% satisfaction.

>*********
>We have exposed your real motives as a fake left red-baiting who licks the
toilet bowls of the bourgeoisie dog to allow you to be a centrist,
Stalinist ultra-rightist goat while maintaining the highest standards

>*******
>You are no more than a centrist, opportunist tool of the bourgoise who has
carnal knowledge with the fascist pig in order that you may be a Blairite
"Third Way" kissing, fascist who licks the toilet bowls of the bourgeoisie
rat such that you may continue to be a fake left revisionist
orthodox-Trotskyist swine and approach your job with passion an commitment.