hi; [one a week story macdonald !!!!!]

      this brave gallent lady killed 300 german's during world war two;

            '  i joined the army at a time when women were not yet accepted
there; especially women snipers.i had the option of becoming a nurse; but i
refused because i had learned to shoot before the war.only after my insistent
requests did the regimental commander take me on as a sniper.i did not take
up arms because i wanted to kill; but because i had seen ruined
cities,villages razed to the ground,bereaved children,old folk,women and
infants murdered. '...............

                                            cheers m