Hallöchen!

Carl von Einem writes:

> [...]
>
> Thanks for pointing me to that thread. It's about "2014.0-RC4"
> which is Hugin's 4th release candidate prior to the release of
> 2014.0.0, so in a nutshell, the current release 2014.0.0 ships
> with Lensfun no matter what was written in that relatively old
> thread you mention.

Maybe Vladimir was confused and actually refered to "current hg hugin".

> [...]
>
> As I pointed out earlier: the build process documented in the
> panotools wiki
> <http://wiki.panotools.org/Development_of_Open_Source_tools>
> explicitly mentions lensfun.

This may be just out-of-date.

> Also hugin's release notes usually mention important changes.

We'll know when the release notes for Hugin 2015 are published.

> I volunteer to ask on hugin-ptx about the status of lensfun in
> hugin just to make sure.

You may do so.

But first I recommend that you compile Hugin's current source code
and check the features you mentioned.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--