Hallöchen!

I prepared a branch "perspective-correction" that contains an
additional callback for perspective correction (PC) in Lensfun's
modifier object.

I admit that PC is not an intrinsic lens error, but it is closely
related and benefits from Lensfun's framework.  In particular, PC
along with TCA, distortion, and projection can be rectified in one
process without an intermediate image.  (Plan is to add affine
transformations later, to be really complete.)  Moreover, PC needs
focal length and crop factor, and the proper ordering relatively to
projection transform and scaling, all of which is conveniently
offered by Lensfun.

There is a new manual section on
<http://wilson.bronger.org/lensfun/perspective-correction.html>.

With

    git clone --branch perspective-correction \
        git://git.code.sf.net/p/lensfun/code lensfun

you can clone the code locally.  I would be grateful for any
feedback, especially whether the code compiles properly with
non-GCC, and whether the test suite runs through on your hardware.

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger    Jabber ID: torsten.bron...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de