Hi All,

just managed to update my lensfun to version 0.3.0 which apparently offers
the update data facility. I have tried entering the command, with and
without sudo but the only response i get is an error as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lensfun-update-data", line 46, in <module>
    import lensfun
ImportError: No module named 'lensfun'

Any ideas as to how I can get this fixed as the current lensfun library
which ships with darktable is way out of data and does not recognise a lens
I use regularly.

many thanks in advance for your help!

Regards
martin