On Thu, Dec 8, 2016, at 10:47, Torsten Bronger wrote:
> Hallöchen!
>
> Do you have a pointer for that?  It would be really harmful for the
> calibration work.

I'm sorry, I think I was just aware of Hugin no longer including Lensfun
support, and just incorrectly assumed it was due to correction model
incompatibility. If that's not the case, I'm sure you would know better than
me. By the way, uploads of calibration images to the owncloud server don't seem
to be generating github issues lately, I just noticed.

As far as getting vignetting data from hugin via panorama creation, what's the
best way to process the raw files? I'm guessing that 16-bit TIFF with linear
color profile and no base curve or white balance in darktable would work?

--
jys