It should be possible to calculate the ptlens profile that best
approximates the Adobe information. I might be able to do that, but no
guarantees as to when.

I'm not sure why acm would not be supported if you've compiled the software
from git, unless someone added it to the docs but never implemented it.
I'll check this out and find out why it looks like should work but doesn't.

Thanks,
Graeme