Your changes to find are better than mine because you have more
freedom to change the behavior.   Your traversal of the parent nodes
does not collapse children of siblings, as did the original and my
change  - I did my best to preserve behavior.  I think I like the new
behavior, but I only have my own preferences to go on: you spend more
time with the tool and get more feedback from more people.  Thanks for
improving on my suggestions!

    - Stephen