Hi folks,

In http://groups.google.com/group/leo-editor/msg/a5a6d7463cc1b38e,
Edward mentions this:

Actually, I don't understand the previous php import code at all.
Furthermore, the php colorizer doesn't color any node as php unless
the text
contains '<?php'. So this might be a "project".

I just pulled in a rather big php project, and discovered this issue.
My parent nodes look like:
<?php
<< docstring >>
class pagerActions extends sfActions
{
    @others
}

And a given child node (this one is called executeIndex) looks like:
@
This routine creates the main index page.
@c
public function executeIndex($request)
{
}

I can't put "<?php" in that child node, so I'm not seeing the
colorizing.

I've looked through the modes/php.py and modes/php.xml, but can't see
an easy solution.

Questions:

1)  Is there a way to tell the colorizer to look at parent nodes?
2)  If not, is there a directive that I could give to force the markup
mode?

I'm happy to tackle these myself, but need some guidance, please.

TIA
Mike