On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 5:01 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In addition, we could imaging a two-stage process for loading plugins.
> Stage one is the present process for loading plugins.  Stage two would be a
> post-plugin-load pass, which would give all plugins the chance to
> communicate with each other just after all plugins have been loaded but
> before any hooks have been called.  The plugins manager would call each
> plugins 'plugins-loaded' event handler

It easy to do this.  In runLeo.py:run, after the line::

    g.doHook("start1") # Load plugins. Plugins may create g.app.gui.

we simply add the line:

    g.doHook("plugins-loaded")

To be clear, we would also want to add "introspection" features to
leoPlugins.py for the use of plugins-loaded event handlers...

EKR