On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Lucas Thode<ljth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @thin is an option, yes...although I might be turning my colleagues on to
> Leo. :)  It might also be that I have no colleagues because the rest of the
> people in the group are all busy with other projects.

If you have the opportunity to "work in piece" for a while, you can
start with @thin and move to @auto / @shadow later when your
colleagues start complaining ;-).

>> 1. Commit the public files only.
>
> This is what I have so far.  Would I want to commit the .leo file as well in
> this case?

Yes. Having the .leo file in version control hurts noone, as long as
others don't start modifying it extensively.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio