On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the record, rich text (of some kind) and autocompletion look to be the
> two most unfinished bits of Leo.
>
> I've been pretty listless the last several weeks, but I assure you my
> interest hasn't waned.

Today is the first day I've done any "real" work in several weeks--my mood
is much better as the result.

I'm working on the intro to Leo in leoSlideShows.leo.  Documentation is, as
always, another very important bit of unfinished business.  I might be
giving a talk at Bowling Green University just before Thanksgiving, so this
work is becoming urgent.

P.S. I instantly found three buglets related to slide shows, and I'll be
fixing those soon.

P.P.S.  I'm about to pick up a new Windows 7 laptop with a 80GB solid-state
drive, so I may be distracted a bit for a day or two :-)

EKR