I just attempted to build an rpm for 4.7.1-final with

python setup.py bdist_rpm

...which failed when it encounted syntax errors in plugins/
ConceptualSort.py and plugins/LeoN.py (the rpm attempts to
include .pyc and .pyo files files).  The python is 2.6.2 in the Fedora
12 environment. I'm thinking of "publishing" this, and I'd like
recommendations as to whether to (a) fix the syntax, when I see that
the unitTest.leo declares ConceptualSort.py as "tkfail" and LeoN.py as
"dead", or (b) comment out all the contents of the two file, so as to
document their presence, but make them effective no-ops.  I'm not sure
that will really make everything happy; your advice is appreciated.

    - Stephen