Sorry, this is probably very trivial, but ...
I have an outline with the default target language set to plain, but
with imported @shadow source code nodes.
The default body font is set to a mono-spaced font for the benefit of
the source code, but I'd really like all my plain-text descriptive
nodes to be in a proportional font.
Can I set a proportional font to use in all "@language plain" nodes
while retaining the mono-spaced font for all @language csharp" nodes?

I'm running Leo 4.7.1 final on Windows XP (SP3) with Python 3.1.2 and
Qt version 4.6.2

Thanks & apologies

Nick

-- Also may I join the others in sending my condolences & best wishes
to Edward and his family.