Hi,

El 19/11/10 11:17, Ville M. Vainio escribió:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
<offray.l...@javeriana.edu.co>  wrote:

I'm using Leo 4.7.1 on Linux and have opened myLeoSetting.leo ->
@enabled-plugins where I enabled bookmarks.py but there is not anyplace
where I can find stickynotes.py Is this plugin available for this version of
Leo?, ¿Could plugins be downloaded and installed without bazaar knowledge?
(I will learn it but if is needed, but I'm thinking in a non
programmer/"Techie" user of Leo).
Please use the 4.8 beta. You can download the debian package from sourceforge,

Thanks, I'm using ArchLinux, that provide me packages for Leo, but I don't want to go to an update yet because lack of space on hard disk (being a rolling release, testing last software most of time implies updating all the system). I will use the bazaar snapshot offered by Terry or the release candidate of 4.8 at sf. :-)

Offray