On Fri, 13 May 2011 12:59:26 +0300
"Ville M. Vainio" <vivai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Emacs has very little over leo in terms of body editing - macros and
> muscle memory, perhaps.

Well, I use it for everything -- org-mode, writing reST,
markdown...and need editor for some PHP/JS/HTML...

How is support in Leo for e.g. PHP?

> OTOH, editors like "komodo edit" have a more sophisticated
> autocompletion than Leo has (so far, at least until my summer holiday
> starts ;-).

I considered Eric (due to PyQt), but was told that it does not bring
much over Emacs.

What do you think about it?

Leo with(out) Emacs is tempting due to being powerful and not bloated.

Is there some support in Leo for Cython extensions?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)