On May 26, 5:41 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As of rev 4148, Leo will put up a splash screen while loaded.
>
> I like this a lot, but you can disable the feature by removing leo/
> Icons/SplashScreen.jpg.

I would like to point that this isn't the best approach (even if it
seems to be the simplest). For example, for people running leo
straight from its repo (I am one of them) removing that file would
mean altering the repo. Please consider to add a config setting for
this which could go into myLeoSettings. I think this is the lightest
possible way to add flexibility (a command line argument for this
would probably force those people who run leo via custom shell wrapper
scripts to change them).