On May 22, 8:21 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 9:28 AM, zpcspm <zpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So is there another bug regarding custom colors in themes that I could
> > watch or does it need to be created?
>
> There is no bug.  The colors are created by settings.  See leoPy.leo:
> @settings-->Colors-->Body pane colors
>
> Edward

Are the color settings in "leoSettings.leo-->@settings-->Colors-->Body
pane colors" documented somewhere? I've quickly scrolled through
http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/coloring.html but couldn't find
anything relevant there. I had a short "trial/error" attempt to modify
those settings (still trying to build a dark theme for leo), I managed
to get a dark background in the body pane, but during mouse scrolling
(even for an empty body pane), it was blinking (like it was applying
the default pink background then the black background again).

Also, I still don't know how to change the style of the splitter (it
stays blue while I want it dark). Command buttons in the toolbar look
ugly as well (yellow and blue).