On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:35:19 -0500
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hmm, I'm seeing that on the trunk as well.  The scrolledmessage plugin
> > seems to have died.  Try enabling viewrendered.py in your
> > @enabled-settings
>
> On the trunk:  disabling viewrendered.py gives the reported messages;
> enabling viewrendered works as expected.

Ok - I don't know what happened to scrolledmessage.py, it looked
complicated when I looked at it recently.

> On the free_layout branch:  I get the reported messages with or
> without viewrendered enabled.

Hmm, I just checked the free_layout as it was on launchpad, and it was
working as long as viewrendered was enabled.  If free_layout was not
enabled, then the rendering was in a top level window in which the font
size seems a little high, but otherwise all was good.  I've pushed my
free_layout to launchpad, I don't think there was anything new in it
except a lot of "merged trunks", but perhaps give it a pull and see if
it's working now.