On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 02:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
VR <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone successfully using mod_http ?

Upon further investigation it seems this is working, just needs

@bool http_active = True

in setting somewhere.

So, Delicious ate my bookmarks, something about some opt in period I
missed leaving my bookmarks in ownership limbo when Yahoo sold off
Delicious, no big deal, I had them downloaded recently anyway.

But it made me think, what if a running Leo could capture bookmarks from
the browser - all it needs is a simple Javascript bookmarklet to feed
the page info. to a HTTP server running in Leo, which is what mod_http
is.

So, now that I see it's working, I'll see what else I can do.