On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Juraj <rin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use macros plugin, when testing the example from
> documentation I get this error:

Thanks for this report.  Rev 4707 revises the code properly (I am
guessing) for Leo's present code base.  Clearly the old code is
ancient.

However, the regular expression that defines the argument list never
seems to be matching for me.  Don't know why.  So at present I can not
get the plugin to work.

Anybody care to investigate?  This is not a high enough priority for
me at present.