On Nov 21, 6:40 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rev 4833 should make mouseless operation much more pleasant than
> before.  It also corrects some recently reported bugs, and adds the
> cycle-tab-focus command.
>
> This rev involves some extremely complex code. New unit tests cover
> all aspects of the new work, but as always, there could be problems
> that neither I nor unit tests have uncovered.

Rev 4836 fixes some relatively minor glitches and adds event filters
to the top-level widgets.

I have been happily eating my own dog food for several hours with no
indigestion.

Please let me know how the new code works for you, and please do
complain about any new glitches.

Here is the checkin log::

QQQQQ
A variety of small tweaks involving focus, most with new or improved
unit tests:

- Opening can closing tabs now calls TabbedTopLevel.select,
  which has the effect of putting the focus in the body pane.

- Fixed cycle-all-focus command (with improved unit test) so that
  it doesn't get stuck in the tree pane.

- Added event filters to the top-level widgets, so that *all* widgets
get Leo bindings.
  This is an *experimental* feature.

- k.handleDefaultChar now takes care that the present log widget
supports the HighLevelInterface.
  Nothing happens if not, which fixes a crasher, possibly ancient,
possibly recent.
  Added a new unit test.
QQQQQ